Climate Change – links
1) CO2 Science a good site with links to hundreds of peer reviewed papers refuting the AGW mantra
2) Wattsupwiththat Anthony Watts, a former television meteorologist who spent 25 years on the air, with news and commentary on puzzling things in life, nature, science, weather, climate change, technology.
4) Climate Audit Steve McIntyre’s site. Famous slayer of Mann’ hockey stick temperature curve which was one of the bedrocks of global warming hysteria.
5) Climate Resistance Challenging climate orthodoxy
6) Curious Anomolies in Climate Science Lucy Skywalker
7) Ice Cap
8) Sea Friends important information on the ocean acidifcation scam – by Dr Floor Anthoni
9) Dr Roy Spencer Climatologist and former NASA scientist
10) Climate Realists
11) SPPI – Science and public policy institute
13) Junkscience Steven Milloy
14) Climate Depot
16) NIPCC Climate Change Reconsidered: The 2009 Report of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) is the most comprehensive objective compilation of science on climate change ever published. It offers a “second opinion” to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), published in 2007. Unlike that report, Climate Change Reconsidered finds global warming is not a crisis, and never was.